We transform your idea into a working prototype or proof of concept. We build your ready-to-use Ruby on Rails application from scratch in quick iterations while integrating your feedback along the way.
Building and maintaining reliable, scalable and secure web applications
Create a security vulnerability is an easy mistake. Defending against it is hard. Firewalls and automated tools often don't have necessary understanding of the application and technologies it uses. We use custom tools tailored for the technologies you use and we review your source code in depth.
As projects get older, tests stop passing, dependencies changes, libraries get out of date and new security vulnerability are found. You need someone to maintain the code, fix the odd bugs and make the small changes that are required from time to time. We have a service offer exactly for this situation.
Do you need something custom? We're flexible if we're a good fit for the work. Please contact us.
How we work
- Contact Contact us via our contact form or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and introduce yourself and your organisation.
- Assessment Based on a no-charge, we contact you to get a better idea of your project and requirements.
- Proposal If we're a good fit, we provide you with a proposal for the type of services you need including the cost and provisional schedule.
- Agreement We sign an agreement detailing the service, the scope of work and budget for the project.
- Work Once we agree on a start date, we start working on delivering our service while keeping you informed.
- Delivery That's it!
You have access to all the code and deliverables we write as we write them. If for whatever reason and however unlikely you're unhappy with our service, you can walk away at any point, taking all deliverables with you. You can also cancel our agreements at any time. No long-term contract. No lock-in clause.